Ortai Silkroad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A silkroad private server that you won't regret joining

3 posters

I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs

CHET0S

I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs Empty I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs

Post by CHET0S 3/3/2014, 21:04

Im CHET0S and i am gay, i like to get fucked with sexy boys, i like dicks add me in skype : Hossam Chetos , free sex
    L0GiCx
    L0GiCx

I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs Empty Re: I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs

Post by L0GiCx 4/3/2014, 07:53

Ahh failed, pathetic kid.
    criminal123
    criminal123

I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs Empty Re: I'm Ur father mother fcker [GM]Azumanga on Ortai , CHET0S , The Kinq Of Kinqs

Post by criminal123 18/3/2014, 09:28

CHET0S wrote:Im CHET0S and i am gay, i like to get fucked with sexy boys, i like dicks add me in skype : Hossam Chetos , free sex

huh ...so you're recruiting for players to kick ur ass up boy ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18/4/2024, 22:09